Note – This article was an email that was sent out to my subscribers on 27th August, 2021. To become a subscriber for my future emails, you can fill up the form at the end of this article. I send emails related to my current experiences in the Online Coaching industry, lessons related to digital marketing and even some raw and hard hitting personal development advice (no woo-woo stuff).
One of my recent purchases that I have been really happy with is Canva Pro.
Yes, I finally upgraded.
The moment they changed their pricing from Rs.999/month to Rs.499/month, it was a no-brainer for me.
And it’s been a fantastic purchase for the following reasons:
- Now I can use highest quality stock images for my social media posts and presentations. These stock images cost a lot of money if purchased externally.
- I’m able to use some amazing & professional looking social media and Facebook ad templates. You can check out the recent posts on my Instagram account to see these templates.
- Everything is so easy. Just click on the template, edit the text and download it! BOOM!
- With one click I can resize any template to fit any type of social post. This is via their Resize tool.
- I can remove the background in any pic with one click. No more photoshopping.
- I’m finally able to create multiple folders in Canva and save everything in an organized manner.
And the best part is that I actually did not lose any money because I was able to cancel my Photoshop subscription which used to cost me Rs.797/month. So I actually saved money.
Canva is one of those rare fantastic companies that lives up to expectations.
I highly suggest you also get your hands on Canva Pro. It will take your desinging to the next level. They even have a 30 day trial period.
Most importantly, it will mean you never have to rely on a graphic designer again.
Want to learn the entire process of creating and selling online courses and starting an online coaching business?
Then check out my main course called Online Course LaunchPad which takes you from A to Z of launching your first ever online course.